Table of Contents
My Anker SoundCore Sport XL Review
Anker is a world-class manufacturer of speakers and this discussion will make it pretty clear to you.
This time they have designed something that is way heavier and more durable than the rest of its products. Probably they meant it to be like this, as they have been producing small and compact speakers for so long.
The Anker SoundCore Sport XL Outdoor Portable Bluetooth Speaker changes the game for them. Many would query, did they miss the market this time?
Well, it is for you to understand did they or did they not. We have recorded everything in this Anker SoundCore Sport XL Review, why don’t you take a look and decide for yourself? We certainly think think that is one of the best cheap wireless speakers on the market today!
You are looking for a good bluetooth speakers under 100 USD? – Keep reading!
Design & Build
The design is trendy and is made good materials that are very durable. It has a metal grill at the front and heavy-duty hard plastic covering the rest of the device. It comes with 5 different buttons on top ( play, power, volume up, down and bluetooth).
Battery life of the Anker Soundcore Sport XL
The battery life of the Anker Soundcore Sport XL is almost 15 hours with a single charge.
Benefits Of Anker Soundcore Sport XL
There is nothing better than living a wire free life and investing in a Bluetooth speaker is one such thing. Nonetheless, the sheer thought of doing all the research on finding out what is the best portable speaker is sending the chills.
Nobody wants to waste hours upon hours on Google trying to find all of that information, right?
Don’t worry, as we have got you covered and by discussing the Anker SoundCore Sport XL Outdoor Portable Bluetooth Speaker today. Hope this will clarify all the doubts that you may have.
- A Bluetooth speaker, like this one usually is cost-effective, as most of them do not cost you much
- It is compatible with smartphones, laptops, computers and tablets
- It can save you power and that implies it saves your battery as well
- This is a highly portable device that adds to its functionality
- You do not have to be a technical genius to install it
Features Of Anker Soundcore Sport XL
As far as the features of this are concerned, we must tell you that Anker does not disappoint you at all. This means there are a lot of things that makes it loveable and we have discussed all that in this segment. So, read on to know more, if this interests you by any chance.
- Design – It has a rugged look with visible screws, metallic grill and hard plastic as a cover. Nevertheless, has a smooth feeling to it and this makes it different from the rest. Just remember to keep it away from water and that will take of the rest.
- Sound Quality – You get what is called crisp sound and sublime bass with two subwoofers. The drivers are 2 x 8 Watts apprehend significant frequency to produce quality sound with. In simple words, this is a speaker that can be verily used for modest outdoor meets.
- Battery – It must be mentioned that it runs on lithium-ion battery of the highest quality. This battery can serve you for 15 long hours and make your evenings sway by. You can charge it anytime and get going.
- Microphone – It has an in-built microphone that can cancel noise and help you answer your calls. This suggests, you get to answer calls hands free and enjoy your party as well.
|Find Your The Best Price For The Anker SoundCore Sport Xl Now! – Click Here!|
- An elegant Bluetooth speaker
- It is tough, waterproof, dust tight and is shock resistant
- This indicates it can withstand elements on its own
- It makes use of advanced Bluetooth 4.1 that works within a longer radius
- You can expect it work within 66 feet
- Very easy to install
- Anker has a friendly customer service that answers your calls whenever there is a need
- Backed by a warranty of worry free 18 months that makes it authentic
- The biggest problem of this speaker that can go against it is its weight, other than this, there is hardly anything else to complain about
- Has a flat sound and does not have much of a bass to it. Not the best sound quality.
We have already told that the Anker SoundCore Sport XL Outdoor Portable Bluetooth Speaker is fairly priced. This is another that makes it popular over the others. It carries features of a speaker that is otherwise available for $200. However, the ones that you get under $100 are rarely this good.
Therefore, I recommend you do not compare this with the expensive ones, but just take it for what it is. A great , low-budget Bluetooth speaker which is a step above the traditional soundcore mini, but without paying 10x as much!
And the fact that is the device is waterproof is something we road trippers, backpackers, vanlifers and hikers just love!
The one thing that does need consideration is the lack of bass. Thankfully, I am more of a rock person, but if your music genre does include thick and heavy types of bass you might want to consider a more expensive brand.
We have tried our best to incorporate all that we could in this review. If you think, we missed out on anything, do let us know through the comments section.